Are Indianapolis Locals in HD?

sfletcher

Original poster
Jul 10, 2004
Indiana
I asked this in the uplink thread but didn't get a response so I thought I would try it here.

The uplink list shows Indy locals on 129 in HD and available. I use 129 and get Indy locals only in SD over satellite. I do receive locals OTA in HD.

Shouldn't I be seeing locals in HD via satellite and if so, how can I get them? I called Dish and asked once and they told me that the Indy channels were not in HD.:(

Thanks!

Yes, they are, for over two years now. Call Dish and tell them you are not getting them.

I asked this in the uplink thread but didn't get a response so I thought I would try it here.

The uplink list shows Indy locals on 129 in HD and available. I use 129 and get Indy locals only in SD over satellite. I do receive locals OTA in HD.

Shouldn't I be seeing locals in HD via satellite and if so, how can I get them? I called Dish and asked once and they told me that the Indy channels were not in HD.:(

Thanks!

Will you send me your phone number or account number in a PM? I'll see why they are not showing up.

In case anyone was wondering, I am in the Lafayette, IN DMA and although we receive Indianapolis channels, my DMA is not authorized the HD feeds. I do get the SD feeds.