Are there any Channels from Costa Rica?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pixl

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Traverse City, Michigan
My Father-in-law just loves Costa Rica, came over and saw my FTA setup including many Spanish speaking channels, asked if I could find a tv channel from there? I've scanned thru everything and closest I found was something from Columbia.

Jim

These are confirmed on 58W
ENLACE JUVENIL
ENLACE TBN
Radio: Stereo Vision Internacional
FAMILY CHRISTIAN NETWORK San Jose
Radio: FCN Radio San Jose

Just scanned them in today with the 6 footer

Iceberg,

Are you seeing any of the Teletica (canal 7) that Randy mentioned? (Lyngsat 3828 V 3300) Looks like it may be the most interesting from looking at their website. My only C-band dish is a 5.5 ft. bent out of shape when I fell off of a ladder into it, barely gets NASA on AMC-3. But I'm working on a project to convert a 8ft Andrew microwave dish to sat. service. Hope to get some of these Atlantic birds soon.

Jim

Iceberg,

Are you seeing any of the Teletica (canal 7) that Randy mentioned? (Lyngsat 3828 V 3300) Looks like it may be the most interesting from looking at their website. My only C-band dish is a 5.5 ft. bent out of shape when I fell off of a ladder into it, barely gets NASA on AMC-3. But I'm working on a project to convert a 8ft Andrew microwave dish to sat. service. Hope to get some of these Atlantic birds soon.

Jim

Teletica is the channel you want from Costa Rica. Good news, sports (soccer), and entertainment shows.

Iceberg,

Jim

I cannot see that far east due to budding trees. The best I could get was 45W and that was with no leaves on trees and sporatic and low reception

55.5W is the furthest east I can get reliably

Hi Tantalusftd yes (si) u can get tele tica 7 but u need at least 6 feet dish from sadoun the best dishes made. i got 60 to 70 % QS, i like it . good luck with this satellite.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts