Are there retail locations to "play" with an working HR20 or HR21?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FitzAusTex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2007
Austin, TX
Luckily, I got a chance to play with an E* 622 for 20 minutes at Radio Shack to make sure it would operate they way I expected, which was really a necessary thing for me.

Now that I'm considering D*, I want to play with a D* DVR, and none or my friends/family have one.

Neither Best Buy, Costco nor CC seem to have working (with a remote) HR20/HR21s.

Is there a retailer that does?

Luckily, I got a chance to play with an E* 622 for 20 minutes at Radio Shack to make sure it would operate they way I expected, which was really a necessary thing for me.

Now that I'm considering D*, I want to play with a D* DVR, and none or my friends/family have one.

Neither Best Buy, Costco nor CC seem to have working (with a remote) HR20/HR21s.

The local Costco's have one, actually the CC does too, but I'm sure they would perfer you not play with them, you could talk with a manager first and let him know your interested and he might let you at that point.

Jimbo

Fitz, check your private messages.

Last edited:
If you want to fly up to Detroit (who wouldn't?), I will gladly show you around my HR20-100, or you can take my word for it, it's a good unit.

Look in your yellow pages for a local Satellite dealer. I have one about 20min away that has both Dish and Directv setup for their customers to view.

Many best buy stores have a live unit in their tv department, at least the ones around here. Often times the demo is used by employees to find the football games, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)