Are you divorced?

For those of us at least 21: Are you divorced?

• Never married

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Never divorced

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • Divorced once

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Divorced twice

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Divorced three or more times

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Prefer not to answer

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
One more poll, just to beat the topic to death. Comments in another thread got me to thinking about my divorce around 20 years ago.

I've been wondering how many of us that frequent SatGuys have been divorced (regardless of any remarriage). And are forum dwellers more likely to be divorced than the general population? Not that we're likely to actually figure that out here, but perhaps we can get some sort of idea.

-Never married
-Never divorced
-Divorced once
-Divorced twice
-Divorced three or more times
-Prefer not to answer

Any thoughts on if we're more (or less) likely to be divorced?

not really ;)

But honestly I have always thought that I would be a bachelor for life and that is fine by me.

Plus on both my mom & dad's side of the family most has been divorced at least once
Both pretty large families...mom has 4 siblings & dad has 6 and out of the 10 only 4 are not divorced (3 still married and one never married) :)

Never divorced because I waited until my late 30's before I got married. Can't say the same for my other friends. Some married straight out of high school . That can be a big mistake. I left my home state and traveled for years before I found the right woman.

Married at 15 divorced at 36 (caught him cheating) now 52, never remarried (don't plan on it, once was enough).

I can see from your avatar you made a nice replacement. One that says "It's time for ME now!" ;)

I love feline avatars.

I've been living with my wife for 8 years, but we've only been officially married for 7 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)