Are you divorced?

For those of us at least 21: Are you divorced?

• Never married

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Never divorced

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • Divorced once

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Divorced twice

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Divorced three or more times

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Prefer not to answer

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not married yet. Anyone know any single women. ;)

Keep the romance in the marriage guys and gals. I always do special things for my wife. They love simple things. I did this just last month, I sent her flowers for no reason at all. I was on a business trip . She picked me up at the airport after a long trip and was in tears over it. It works.
My father still does things like this for my mom.

Keep the romance in the marriage guys and gals. I always do special things for my wife. They love simple things. I did this just last month, I sent her flowers for no reason at all. I was on a business trip . She picked me up at the airport after a long trip and was in tears over it. It works.

Wise words. :up

Also try never to take each other for granted and if your in the hectic raising children stage, plan time together without them, don't get so wrapped up in your kids lives and activities you forget how to be a couple.

NightRyder

Wise words. :up

Also try never to take each other for granted and if your in the hectic raising children stage, plan time together without them, don't get so wrapped up in your kids lives and activities you forget how to be a couple.

NightRyder

Those are also wise words. You need a night out . That's why they invented babysitters.

My wife waould want to know what I did wrong;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)