Status
Please reply by conversation.

ikki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 22, 2009
Minnesota
Is any on able to get the Arirang TV MMUX on 58 West?

3882 H 27690

As in see a usable picture, or get sound?

They have a badly formated transport stream. If you want to watch on your Pansat 9200HD, you need to get to the "Advanced & TP Scan" display and dial up the satellite and transponder for this mux. Drop down to "PID Scan", select "Manual" and hit OK. Set the Video PID and PCR PID both to 1960 and the Audio PID to 1920. Hit OK to dismiss the PID Scan popup. Go down to "Start Scan" and begin the scan. You should be good to go.

Thank you so much. Worked like a charm. The quality is awesome. It never looked this good on Dish Network.

I watched a bit of a Teleton yesterday on 55W I think . It was on RTU from Ecuador and also RTS had it too both with similar picture quality but when I blid scanned with th CS 6000 it found the feed for the Teleton but with SR 3500 instead of around 2500 that the other 2 channels use. I could not beleive the difference in picture quality! and the 3 of them were SD. It is all about bandwith and nothing more than bandwith allocated.

It will be interesting to see if any other broadcasters switch to HD. NHK went live this morning and its pure bliss. I would love to watch RT in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)