Status
Please reply by conversation.

jmc98

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 11, 2005
32.750N 97.488W Fort worth Tx
I have a USB to serial converter made by TRENDnet model tus9 that will update the asc1 but it would not load the user configured satellite list using loader 1.6 on a windows 7 laptop

Any help or guidance would be appreciated

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Did you do a Global Reset then power off for 30 seconds then power on after loading your update?

Also... Do you get an error message from the editor?

===
Bill

Here's my CSV satellite file that I know works as I just reloaded it a couple of days ago doing the 1.6 to 1.8 editor upgrade. You may try this just to see if your satellite file is corrupted on the off chance. It is zipped to ease upload.

===
Bill

Attachments

• Satellite File.zip
    411 bytes · Views: 171
That is caused by your convertor driver incompatibility with the Microsoft library used with version 1.6.

Consider upgrading to Loader version 1.8 and current firmware 20140730v1. Loader version 1.6 Microsoft library did not work well with several models of USB/Serial convertors.

Reactions: jmc98
That is caused by your convertor driver incompatibility with the Microsoft library used with version 1.6.

Consider upgrading to Loader version 1.8 and current firmware 20140730v1. Loader version 1.6 Microsoft library did not work well with several models of USB/Serial convertors.
was planning on it as soon as i had free time thanks on the suggestion

Status
Please reply by conversation.