Astros to the AL?!?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
yep but still since they moved milwaukee from al to nl they should go back and houston has always been an nl team imo :)

Because when they added 2 teams (ARZ and TB) BudLite wanted one new team in each league.,..which game both leagues 15 teams...and inter-league would have been played back then

so MIlwaukee moved ot the NL to make 16 NL and 14 AL teams

Why did Milwaukee move in the first place, from the AL back to the NL ?

Payoff to Selig. Selig had the team up for sale. An NL team is worth more than an AL team. So they came up with this silly idea that you could not have "interleague" play every day and moved the Brewers. Now, they admit they were wrong. Note that the NFC and AFC, and the NBA and NHL's east and west play each other all through out the year, and nobody even takes note of it.

Payoff to Selig. Selig had the team up for sale. An NL team is worth more than an AL team. So they came up with this silly idea that you could not have "interleague" play every day and moved the Brewers. Now, they admit they were wrong. Note that the NFC and AFC, and the NBA and NHL's east and west play each other all through out the year, and nobody even takes note of it.
However, those leagues were not BUILT to have separate Conferences like baseball was.

I will HATE baseball if it comes down to having intraleague play daily as well as the stupid idea of 2, 15 team conferences.

Note that the NFC and AFC, and the NBA and NHL's east and west play each other all through out the year, and nobody even takes note of it.

unlike your example above there is one noticeable difference with the leagues in baseball

couple letters to be exact ;)

I think thees a better chance that they would ADD the DH to the NL before they would remove it from the AL.

There are talking heads saying that those AL DH types will become more attractive now to some NL teams since there will be season-long interleague games....

As a huge Rangers fan I don't want to see the Astros move to the AL. It will dilute the inter-league rivalry we have, plus it will make the intrigue of the Astros go by the wayside.

Or it will enhnace it because they will play more often.

as big baseball fan, this pain suck! a Interleague game everyday will be very odd but, i like what baseball did with the wild cards and that dumb rule is a gone, now the wild cards winners will play the team who have the best record. now if the they give best record home field advantage world series!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)