AT-9/Slimline mount bolt pattern

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Revenoor

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 3, 2005
My install is scheduled to go from the triple LNB dish to the 5 LNB. I've asked the contracting installer every way I know how what dish I will get and what the mounting plate bolt pattern is so I can prep my antenna farm. I typically mount my dishes to the 4x6s (mounted to the 5 1/2" width side) supporting my decks but I am prepared to modify that with a steel plate if required. I have been told the AT-9 has a 4.5" horizontal and 7.5" vertical spacing on the bolts. The installing folks tell me they can not give the dimensions as "every dish is different" I asked the installing contractor to drop off the hardware and I would sign off as if they had performed the install as I do not want them screwing around with my system. They refused. I have bundles with camera feeds, weather stations, networking, etc coming from the "farm". I went thru D as my credits outweigh the cost so I couldn't see ordering from a third party such as Robert. Bottom line: does anyone have the slimline and AT-9 mount bolt patern dimension?

Thanks, Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)