AT LAST Ku is ALIVE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gpat

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 27, 2007
Got my new(old stock but new in box)CoRotorII today and found out what my problem has been.Seems as tho the seller of this used CoRotor1 modified it to the point that Ku was useless.
I was getting no Ku signal with the DSR920 but got something showing level on my CS6100. I was told that was showing that my LNB was working but that was all.
Now with new CoRotorII installed but not tweaked for F/D I got Ku!!!!
Only channel I picked up so far was X4-644 and it was 64 signal level and 99 on quality.
Maybe Ill just leave well enough alone?
Thanks to all that have helped especially George who out of the goodness of his heart sent me an LNB to help diagnose.
Well Im off to reprogramming all the sats and doing a manual tune to peak them out
Then is off to FTA land with my CS 6100
YAHOO!!!
DCP_5690.jpg

well thats great . it should be easy to tune since you have a signal :)

what kinda mods did the old one get can you post a zoom pic of it , maybe it can be fixed

hate to see something goto waste

but glad your seeing KU place the dvb receiver on it and tune some channels :)

plus you gained a whole nother side on the 920 .... that should be a bunch of good channels

maybe tomorrow I can get a cleared pic inside the feedhorn.
If you look closely you can see the probe isnt there for Ku and only half there for C band
its amazing it did as well as it did on C band
Already found a few Ku's on the 4DTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts