AT&T Hires New CTO, Also Migrating UVerse Customers Over To DTV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Will that replace the UVerseTV name? At the Solid Signal blog they had an article about the name change. He thought it should be AT&T DirecTV. He also thought they could just go with the AT&T name only. Also in the responses one person said the AT&T installer at his home said they were going to drop the DTV name in 2016. I guess they wont care about the names flowing?

Will that replace the UVerseTV name? At the Solid Signal blog they had an article about the name change. He thought it should be AT&T DirecTV. He also thought they could just go with the AT&T name only. Also in the responses one person said the AT&T installer at his home said they were going to drop the DTV name in 2016. I guess they wont care about the names flowing?
I'm not sure that they care about whether the D* name says or not ... remember, I'm not in any of those meetings.

If they are smart, they will keep the D* name in the scenario for at least several years, till people don't have to think about where thier TV comes from, at some point down the line, your gonna say ATT when someone asks you where you get your TV from.

If they did just keep the AT&T name and not use DTV or UVerse I wonder how they would differentiate between UVerse and DSL and POTS? I think them going with just AT&T, TV, Internet and Phone wouldn't be bad. They could then replace the DTV logo and name in the corner of the guide with just the AT&T logo and name. However DTV is still a good name. Most people I think agree DTV is better than UVerseTV as far as HD PQ goes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)