AT&T is offering unlimited data for DirecTV subscribers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Really debating this. I have Dish and really love it and would hate to lose everything I have on EHD, but I would survive.
The main thing is unlimited data. I have AT&T with 5 iphones with 40GB data plan. We push that to the limit every month and tired of griping at kids to slow data down.
I could learn to live with Direct just worried about AT&T start raising fees like crazy, like they have done with Uverse.

Im still on verizon unlimited . Was grandfathered in. It went up 20 bucks per phone this month. All 3 phones have unlimited data and txt. We have 12 plan ..any 12 numbers is free. Verizon to verzion is free . Free nights and weekends. And 1400 minutes. Its around 189 a month thats with a 22 percent corprate discount. We never go over our minutes. There trying to get rid of us still on unlimited data.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Did you have to call to combine the bills or can you do it online?
You can do it online via this link -> http://www.att.com/combinebill

Here are the terms & conditions:
$10 Combined Bill discount: For customers who agree to combine eligible TV and postpaid wireless services on a single AT&T bill. Not valid in U.S. Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico. Other exclusions apply. Must maintain qualifying services for continued receipt of discount. Combined billing and discount may take effect in 1–2 bill cycles. Offer ends January 28, 2016.

No tethering and no hot spot kills it for me too. I like to hotspot from my iPhone to my tablet at times when I am out and about. Not only that, Dish has the better DVR in my opinion anyways. If Directv gets a DVR as good as Dish and can offer the tethering and hotspot included with unlimited then I may consider it at that point. I wonder how Dish will compete with this unlimited offer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts