This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

AT&T loses 620,000 video subs in Q1 as DirecTV deal moves ahead

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Honestly I am not surprised. I work remotely and I mainly watch Netflix or Disney Plus or Hulu these days. Plus the Disney bundle comes with ESPN plus so I get to watch soccer games. I just don’t watch cable tv as much anymore. I might actually cancel direct tv soon. Just no point.

Windows isn't done till OS/2 won't run.
Ah, I remember Lotus well.

I remember Pascal and Ada fondly. FORTRAN II and IV were nice, behaving languages. COBOL was tolerable; I was being paid to use it. SNOBOL is the work of the devil and should be excoriated. Hated C and all it’s progeny.

A few other languages were ok. Had to learn a lot of them.

Oh, how could I forget The Fatal Disease. BASIC. Even Visual BASIC should be burned out of existence. Ruined many a programmer.

Hated C and all it’s progeny.

Yet today, pretty much everything is C. If it’s not C it uses C to interact with the operating system, written in C or calls a library written in C because it is too slow to do otherwise (I’m looking at you, Python, which is pretty much written in C).

Your other choice is HTML/CSS/that language called JavaScript that has almost no relationship to Java, which is just another way to access C running on a different computer using a web browser written in C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: navychop
Not into the purchasing a different app for each interest I might have, much rather have everything on ONE Format.

Nope, I’m in the boat with you. I don’t miss Directv at all. I stream and have an OTA antenna. I’m completely happy with this. And I’m older .

I'm just the opposite, I prefer to watch Sat TV .... All the Sports I want to see all in One Place.

That said, if theres no game on that I'm interested in and none of my shows that I watch are on, Then I'll move over to the Streaming side of things.

I had more time once I quit working, so I then did stream some stuff, but now that I am working again, I don't have the time to binge watch anything, for awhile.

Dislike spending time looking for programing. wife does that enough for both of us. I buy streaming stuff UFC ESPN+ AFL Watch off the top of my head. but I love the DVR it finds stuff for me. Boxing etc I might have missed. movies of Grace Kelly ,Ginger Rogers, etc it found me Batman from 1943 recently. 96% of what comes out of Hollywood the past 25 years I have no interest in. rehashed ideas from the past mostly, poorly acted. or Star Search again. was so bored with no Sports last year I found Motor Trend. how much of restoring Chevy's & Fords can there be ?

Try looking for shows about Studebakers!

Reactions: navychop