at&t premier benefits???

SatelliteGAL

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Amherst, NY (Buffalo suburb)
I know some of you mentioned having at&t premier accounts but I can't seem to find the posts. I would like to know the benefits of the premier account. I never knew I was eligible until recently but I see there is a one time enrollment fee. I just want to know if it is worth the fee.

It would be great if you could post a link to the program description. I google, only to find mostly complaints.

It depends on what your company has negotiated with ATT. Mine is a 17% discount, new phone every 12 months a dedicated business customer service staff, etc.

It would be great if you could post a link to the program description. I google, only to find mostly complaints.

That is my point. There isn't really a description. You put in a business email address to see if you are eligible... in my case the University at Buffalo. They say yes you are eligible, sign up here, say you may be charged $36 per line to sign up. The benefits are different for each business that is eligible. That is why I wanted to see exactly what it included.

It depends on what your company has negotiated with ATT. Mine is a 17% discount, new phone every 12 months a dedicated business customer service staff, etc.

Thanks Mike. Of course Iphones are not included in the equipment discount. I dont know about the shorter upgrade term in that case either. Have you found the dedicated customer service to be of any use or better?

This is all that I see........
AT&T Sponsorship Program
You Qualify to Enroll!*
Congratulations!
You can enroll in the AT&T Sponsorship Program to take advantage of discounts on select products and services as a result of your organization's agreement with AT&T.**
We just sent you an email at: *******************
Why do I need to check my email?
Check your email now to begin the enrollment process!.
* To enroll your account in the AT&T Sponsorship Program, you may be charged a $36 Sponsorship Fee for each line of service on your account.
** Requires a two-year service agreement and qualified plan. Discounts are provided solely as a result of the AT&T wireless service agreement with your organization and are subject to change and/or termination without notice to you. A minimum number of employees, minimum monthly service charge for qualified plans, or other requirements may apply for discount eligibility. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. If you have a question about your eligibility, please contact your organization's benefits coordinator or telecommunications manager.

Thanks Mike. Of course Iphones are not included in the equipment discount. I dont know about the shorter upgrade term in that case either. Have you found the dedicated customer service to be of any use or better?

They spoke clear English the only time I have ever called in. The discount works on the iPhone plan but not the iPhone. I saved about $18 last bill. I am not sure about the commit to upgrade time for iPhone either.

If this is all that it is then I am already enrolled. I was not aware it was called a premier account.

I would go to the AT&T store and ask. I just signed up and they were able to see my discount amount on the screen. I imagine they could also see anything else, but I didn't ask. Silly me. :)

when I worked for the usps I was under this thing, and we got the same as Detfan, 50% off accessories, 25% off equipment, and 23% off the bill.

Apparently if you go to your "local" store and sign up you do not have to pay the $36 per line enrollment fee. If you go online to do it they automatically charge you that fee. Interesting.

That was not the case for me. I went to the store and they charged me the fee. I am in the process of trying to get a refund of that fee, as I signed up in May when there was no fee, but they lost my application.

I did a Google search for ATT Premier a few months back because I read so much about it and one of the links was some guys website. On the website it said "My Premier Link." I clicked on the link and it took me to a Premier page and asked if I wanted to sign up. I answered YES and a week later I had an "ATT SPONSERSHIP FAN" applied to my acccount which saved me 19% on my bill and 25% off accessories and waived activation fees. At that time there was no charge to signup (nor did I work for ATT).

Google can be your friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)