Please reply by conversation.

nelson61

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
Where it's Warm
Reuters. Today::

" The company said it expects a decline in video subscribers in 2019 consistent with the pace of decrease in the third quarter of 2018.

AT&T lost more satellite TV customers than Wall Street expected in the third quarter, shedding a net 359,000 subscribers, as viewers move to services like Netflix and Hulu."

Looks like another million drop next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Just received this e-mail today from AT&T which states that if you cancel any service during your billing period, you still must pay for the service until the end of the billing period. In other words, no more rebates. This may result in even more customers canceling.

Haga clic aquí para español | View online
94ZGe1wkKYfelDXFgUfRiunX-AcxPuiPBmhArg2EKqNsCPNo6XBwql8L5Gy9tCqKNO0fpn15GFIPtEhYedCoJvsRLH99=s0-d-e1-ft

EedhNtIk6vkZkvuj6uv-5_wJSeVDQEND64gkXyNJme6vQg990HHbN_vxu3Ld2HKyMSXGaCTMcwnuhUtRn6oZcQjUcJv7Y6_eyeOZ5piLO0DuBzzhtP0=s0-d-e1-ft

Please read this if you receive DIRECTV and/or AT&T Fixed Wireless service(s). We want to remind you that you’re billed in advance for recurring service(s) and/or programming charges and applicable fees based on the terms of your current service agreement(s) with us. Starting January 14, 2019, subject to applicable laws, we’re updating your agreement(s) to include your recurring service(s)/programming charges and fees won’t be prorated if you cancel the above service(s) on any day other than the last day of your billing cycle. Your service(s) will continue until the end of your billing cycle but you won’t get a refund (prorated credits) for any remaining days left in your billing cycle. For products not listed above, refer to their terms of service for more information.

Questions about this change? Go to att.com/ProrationPolicy for more information and to see the revised section of your service agreement(s).
att.com
|
myAT&T
|
Support
|
Contact Us
To ensure delivery of AT&T emails to your inbox, add att@e.att-mail.com to your email address book or safe senders list. Here’s how.

View AT&T’s Privacy Policy.

©2018 AT&T Intellectual Property. All Rights Reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.

Just received this e-mail today from AT&T which states that if you cancel any service during your billing period, you still must pay for the service until the end of the billing period. In other words, no more rebates. This may result in even more customers canceling.

Haga clic aquí para español | View online
94ZGe1wkKYfelDXFgUfRiunX-AcxPuiPBmhArg2EKqNsCPNo6XBwql8L5Gy9tCqKNO0fpn15GFIPtEhYedCoJvsRLH99=s0-d-e1-ft

EedhNtIk6vkZkvuj6uv-5_wJSeVDQEND64gkXyNJme6vQg990HHbN_vxu3Ld2HKyMSXGaCTMcwnuhUtRn6oZcQjUcJv7Y6_eyeOZ5piLO0DuBzzhtP0=s0-d-e1-ft

Please read this if you receive DIRECTV and/or AT&T Fixed Wireless service(s). We want to remind you that you’re billed in advance for recurring service(s) and/or programming charges and applicable fees based on the terms of your current service agreement(s) with us. Starting January 14, 2019, subject to applicable laws, we’re updating your agreement(s) to include your recurring service(s)/programming charges and fees won’t be prorated if you cancel the above service(s) on any day other than the last day of your billing cycle. Your service(s) will continue until the end of your billing cycle but you won’t get a refund (prorated credits) for any remaining days left in your billing cycle. For products not listed above, refer to their terms of service for more information.

Questions about this change? Go to att.com/ProrationPolicy for more information and to see the revised section of your service agreement(s).
att.com
|
myAT&T
|
Support
|
Contact Us
To ensure delivery of AT&T emails to your inbox, add att@e.att-mail.com to your email address book or safe senders list. Here’s how.

View AT&T’s Privacy Policy.

2018 AT&T Intellectual Property. All Rights Reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.

Wow.

I’m really surprised DISH didn’t think of this first!

Reactions: bobvick
Dish makes you pay for shipping

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

I HAVE NOT PAID for any shipping with Dish.............sent back a joey3 , and this week sent a Hopper2 and a super joey, and 2 other joey's.............did NOT pay any shipping!

maybe you are wrong. just sayin.

I HAVE NOT PAID for any shipping with Dish.............sent back a joey3 , and this week sent a Hopper2 and a super joey, and 2 other joey's.............did NOT pay any shipping!

maybe you are wrong. just sayin.
You never cancelled service

My 2 year contract ends in February, not sure what to do yet, only reason I am with DIRECTV is ATT SportsNet Southwest for Astro’s games. I’m only paying like $16 right now with Ultimate all access package

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Well maybe if they lowered their prices, get rid of the junk fees, and offered more skinny bundles they’d keep more of those satellite customers around.

I’d like to see an all sports and news package. Give me locals, news and sports channels at a lower rate and I’d be happy. There’s so many junk filler channels they have that I never watch.

Reactions: ejb1980 and Jimbo
Well maybe if they lowered their prices, get rid of the junk fees, and offered more skinny bundles they’d keep more of those satellite customers around.

I’d like to see an all sports and news package. Give me locals, news and sports channels at a lower rate and I’d be happy. There’s so many junk filler channels they have that I never watch.
I dont think they want the sattellite customers

My 2 year contract ends in February, not sure what to do yet, only reason I am with DIRECTV is ATT SportsNet Southwest for Astro’s games. I’m only paying like $16 right now with Ultimate all access package

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Stick around, the Astros are gonna be good for quite awhile.

Reactions: TxDTV
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)