at&t/Yahoo

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
I have my home phone and dsl through at&t. I started out with BellSouth. After so many prompts to change my home page to the new at&t home page I did. My email through Outlook 2003 didn't work anymore. I had to call at&t to reconfigure it. I am not a fan of Yahoo!. Thinking about changing my internet to TWC/Roadrunner. Any comments?

I was pretty much forced to move back to TWC due to AT&T's low throughput in the new development I just moved to. Hard to live on 1.5 Mbps down when I am using streaming audio/video for classes.

I have never had an issue with TWC, with the exception of a higher price per month. At the moment, I am pulling close to 5 down and 512 - 768 up realisticaly. Can't go wrong there.

I have my home phone and dsl through at&t. I started out with BellSouth. After so many prompts to change my home page to the new at&t home page I did. My email through Outlook 2003 didn't work anymore. I had to call at&t to reconfigure it. I am not a fan of Yahoo!. Thinking about changing my internet to TWC/Roadrunner. Any comments?

Maybe you simply dont have the correct server settings. I have ATT (former Bellsouth too) and can still use Outlook as before. My ATT is also 6mbps / 756k. Trust me that you would rather stay with DSL vs cable that no faster that 8mbps or even 10. If you can get 10 or more than "maybe" worth a look simply for the speeds, but DSL has its advantages.

Thanks Guys. My Outlook is up and running. It was a hastle but the stateside rep from at&t got it up and running the day I swithched. charp1 you may be right. I really do not want to switch. I just don't like Yahoo!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)