At&t's future plan for Satellite service?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Savings?..is a cell phone really cheaper than a landline?..remember you had one landline for everybody in your family but you know have a cellphone for everyone..the younger generation is turning away from traditional cable..Internet is just another hook..if you look way way back at the history of att..they owned a radio and television backbone (before satellite) that fed all the radio and television stations..the internet is really just an extension of that..they are looking beyond tv..kinda scary to allow a phone company that much access to our lives..more opportunities to sell more information with Internet compared to satellite

Sent from my SM-G920V using the SatelliteGuys app!
You apperantly missed my point, and where did we say a cell phone was cheaper than a landline.
We're talking between the higher internet prices that will be along shortly when as you suggest, everyone to moves to internet provided tv , vs the cost currently, yes, those that stream will save some money over the cost of Sat tv, but you'll lose the savings when the Internet prices get out of hand.

You apperantly missed my point, and where did we say a cell phone was cheaper than a landline.
We're talking between the higher internet prices that will be along shortly when as you suggest, everyone to moves to internet provided tv , vs the cost currently, yes, those that stream will save some money over the cost of Sat tv, but you'll lose the savings when the Internet prices get out of hand.
Att is building the internet of things..at some point someone like Google is going to find a way to monetize the internet so that the connection itself will basically be free. But the real cost of free Internet will be the loss of privacy.whoever gets that high speed connection. Into your home will make a bundle of money..in the longterm..not the shortterm..tv as we currently know it will be gone in 10 years or so

Att is building the internet of things..at some point someone like Google is going to find a way to monetize the internet so that the connection itself will basically be free. But the real cost of free Internet will be the loss of privacy.whoever gets that high speed connection. Into your home will make a bundle of money..in the longterm..not the shortterm..tv as we currently know it will be gone in 10 years or so

And if that ends up being ATT instead of Google or someone else, everyone will bitch to high heaven that they can't be allowed to do that.
If its another company, it will be fine, unless its another MAJOR company.

And if that ends up being ATT instead of Google or someone else, everyone will bitch to high heaven that they can't be allowed to do that.
If its another company, it will be fine, unless its another MAJOR company.
Don't forget Verizon..their partner in crime

Don't forget Verizon..their partner in crime

Who's partner in crime ?
5 minute away drive is att territory, my area is a former Verizon area.
These two companies will not allow one into the others area.

If that was an option I would have Att Internet and save about $50 a month.

Who's partner in crime ?
5 minute away drive is att territory, my area is a former Verizon area.
These two companies will not allow one into the others area.

If that was an option I would have Att Internet and save about $50 a month.
Exactly they don't compete

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts