AT9 install suggestions / Ideas

Status
Please reply by conversation.
raoul5788 said:
If you post some pictures of your current setup, it would be easier to give you an answer. Besides, I like to look at pictures! :D

OK here are 2 pics trying this for the first time ;-). Th first shows how my current dish is attached to the hardy plank siding. The second shows the tree in the way of the 3LNB and presumably 5LNB dish. The dual LNB dish is pointed to the open area to the left of the tree which works great high 90s signal strength.

Attachments

• P7060033.JPG
    P7060033.JPG
    802.4 KB · Views: 148
  • P7060034.JPG
    P7060034.JPG
    734.7 KB · Views: 144
ejdowden said:
OK here are 2 pics trying this for the first time ;-). Th first shows how my current dish is attached to the hardy plank siding. The second shows the tree in the way of the 3LNB and presumably 5LNB dish. The dual LNB dish is pointed to the open area to the left of the tree which works great high 90s signal strength.

looks like you are above a roof line with the dish? was the pic of the tree taken on the ground or by the dish?

The Tate said:
looks like you are above a roof line with the dish? was the pic of the tree taken on the ground or by the dish?

The picture of the tree line was take right next to the dish. I tired to get a "dish view" for that picture.

ejdowden said:
The picture of the tree line was take right next to the dish. I tired to get a "dish view" for that picture.

eeh! cannot really say if it will be clear or not for 119. Tell you what put the camera right on the LNB arm beside the reflector facing the LNB so the LNB will be in the center of the picture and the view will be behind it. Take a shot straight in front a little to the left and a little to the right of that.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    842.4 KB · Views: 116
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)