Athletes you're sick of hearing about

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
hell, I found myself googling about 30% of the names you guys have listed. Would you believe that I would not have known Earnhardt was a nascar driver had you not put that next to their name?.

LOL!

NASCAR (take your pick )

1. Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks
2. National Association of SpitCups and Rednecks
3. ???

Back in the day, Khabibulin was mentioned every other minute, not so much anymore, but when he was in his prime.

Jimbo

I still don't agree with the idea of Khabibulin getting slobbered like crazy.

He wasn't even in the top 5 of popular Phoenix athletes- I think he took a backseat to Randy Johnson, Jason Kidd, Jake Plummer, Tkachuk and Roenick.

Are you sure you're not confusing Khabibulin with Belfour, Cujo, or Byron Dafoe?

He wasn't even in the top 5 of popular Phoenix athletes- I think he took a backseat to Randy Johnson, Jason Kidd, Jake Plummer, Tkachuk and Roenick.

Are you sure you're not confusing Khabibulin with Belfour, Cujo, or Byron Dafoe?

Now Jake "the snake" Plummer may be a worthy addition, but Kidd not to much slobber. RJ got the slobber, BUT brought it and is a HOF'er; even though he is still trying to work the media is off him. The NYC media during that experiment doesn't count for much. At least to me.

Mine would definietly be Manu ginobli right now how everyone talsk bout how he is one of the greatest players in the NBA. He is lucky ifhe is the third best player n that team and he comes of the bench

Mine would definietly be Manu ginobli right now how everyone talsk bout how he is one of the greatest players in the NBA. He is lucky ifhe is the third best player n that team and he comes of the bench

Manu comes off the bench ???
I thought he was the stud of the team ....
I agree with your statement

Jimbo

It cannot be Belfour nobody can get sick of a guy that went to the best college hockey school. GO SIOUX

Last edited:
LOL!

NASCAR (take your pick )

1. Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks
2. National Association of SpitCups and Rednecks
3. ???

Just admit it Charper, you don't like NASCAR. :eek:

Jimbo

LOL, Oh; was I not clear?

MMMM, paid to drive left in a circle!?!?

Now the road tracks are intriguing.

Road racing is pathetic.
Any time teams hire a driver for one weekend so they can run a road race, theres something wrong with that.

While Jimbo and I disagree on what is considered good basketball (He likes the game played 'the right way' while I am sick and tired of boring Spurs/Pistons style basketball) and he and I don't see eye-to-eye on Detroit sports, one thing I do agree with him on:

NASCAR is BORING.

I would rather have season-tickets for the Pirates than be a NASCAR fan.

While Jimbo and I disagree on what is considered good basketball (He likes the game played 'the right way' while I am sick and tired of boring Spurs/Pistons style basketball) and he and I don't see eye-to-eye on Detroit sports, one thing I do agree with him on:

NASCAR is BORING.

I would rather have season-tickets for the Pirates than be a NASCAR fan.

Great, I'll watch NASCAR and you can watch your boring Pirates play all year long :D

Jimbo

Not necessarily in this order:

1. Derek Jeter
2. A-Rod
3. ANYTHING Manning
4. Lebron James
5. Kobe Bryant
6. the WHOLE Patriots team
7. the WHOLE 1972 Undefeated Dolphins team
8. the WHOLE Boston Red Sox team(ok, you have won a couple of World Series...get over it because you are now JUST AS OBNOXIOUS as the New York Yankees!
9. Barry Bonds
10. New York Mets
11. Terrell Owens
12. Randy Moss
13. Tom Brady
14. Brady Quinn
15. Hank Steinbrenner

Who could get sick of Eddie the eagle? :) Cujo I never heard much about other then when he was in Detroit and mostly I heard (and agreed with) comments on how he was F'd over by the Wings.

Dafoe? Is that Willim's son? :)

Duke Basketball - make it back to a final 4, and we'll talk (even with rampant overseeding/hyping/etc)

SEC Football - fine, you can beat the B10 champ in a home game, whoopdie damn doo... :)

The whole NFL - dude, it's MAY - I don't care until at least Aug 1.

Manu Ginobli
David Beckham
Tyler Hansbrough
Terrell Owens
Tom Brady
Mike Tyson
Michelle Wie
Babe Ruth
Brady Quinn
Michael Vick
Tony Stewart
Dale and Jr Earnhardt (NASCAR in general)
Ben Wallace
Anderson Varejao
Manny Ramirez
David Ortiz
Rodger Clemens
Bode Miller
Lance Armstrong
Floyd Landis (Tour de France in general)

Anderson Varejao? Really? Who outside of Cleveland actually talks about this guy? Just curious.

Duke Basketball - make it back to a final 4, and we'll talk (even with rampant overseeding/hyping/etc)

SEC Football - fine, you can beat the B10 champ in a home game, whoopdie damn doo... :)

The whole NFL - dude, it's MAY - I don't care until at least Aug 1.

Damn...I forgot about Duke basketball and SEC AND Big Ten Football...ESPECIALLY Ohio State.....oops, THE Ohio State Univeristy....:rolleyes:

Who could get sick of Eddie the eagle? :) Cujo I never heard much about other then when he was in Detroit and mostly I heard (and agreed with) comments on how he was F'd over by the Wings.

Dafoe? Is that Willim's son? :)

No. Dafoe was a goalie for the Boston Bruins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts