Atlanta Thrashers moving to Winnipeg

I don't know if this was mentioned yet. With the Thrashers gone, how will the NHL blackout/territorial rights be re-drawn for Georgia and surrounding areas? Could the whole state become Predators territory exclusively, could they share with Carolina? Will the southern part of the state (Areas in the Tallahassee and Jacksonville DMA) fall under the Lightning? I'm thinking Alabama and Mississippi becomes Predators only and Georgia becomes Predators and Hurricanes due to the Hurricanes being in the Eastern Time Zone.
Does it matter? They still won't be watching hockey.

I made this statement on a Winnipeg [Blue Bombers] board before the the Thrashers move was officially announced:"I hardly ever(if at all) watched the Thrashers on TV while they were in Atlanta,but now with [the possibility of] them playing in Winnipeg,I'll watch them." I live in the Augusta,GA/CSRA metro area.

Hey, hey now, I'm in the minority!! Of course, I'm not an Atlanta resident, (I'm from Tampa area originally, Lightning fan) so I was just curious as my "moved" address is Cleburne County, AL and might move it into the Georgia side if the Carolina Hurricanes territory is expanded into it. I was seeing anyone wanted to speculate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts