Atlantic Bird 1 from North America

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pwrsurge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2007
Canada
Can anyone in the East Coast check to see if you can receive Atlantic Bird 1 KU band on 12.5W? I'm looking to see if the following channels listed on Lyngsat can be received:

Record Internacional Europa
TP: 11622
Pol: H

SR: 3255
North & South America beam

TV Sul Bahia
TP: 11643
SR:

I'm receiving Telstar 12 at 15W fine so I should be able to receive 12.5W as well assuming that these channels are still broadcasting.

Regards,

PwrSurge

Can anyone in the East Coast check to see if you can receive Atlantic Bird 1 KU band on 12.5W? I'm looking to see if the following channels listed on Lyngsat can be received:

Record Internacional Europa
TP: 11622

SR: 3255

TV Sul Bahia
TP: 11643
SR:

I'm receiving Telstar 12 at 15W fine so I should be able to receive 12.5W as well assuming that these channels are still broadcasting.

Regards,

PwrSurge

Nada...Record was there last week and the SkyLogic data signal is there tonight but nothing else that I can see...

Only one of the two I get here is 11622 H 3255. I lose it when there are storms
off to the east as it is very low here. I'm pulling it in now with only occasional
pixelation. The SkyLogic data signal ACRadio refers to is always pretty strong
on that Sat.

Last edited:
A pic from this morning...

Attachments

• Record7-19-10.jpg
    Record7-19-10.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 297
A pic from this morning...

What dish size are you using to receive this satellite? With a 36 inch dish in the Toronto area, I only get the occasional blip of signal from the Record transponder. However, I get 80% quality on the skylogic data transponder.

What dish size are you using to receive this satellite? With a 36 inch dish in the Toronto area, I only get the occasional blip of signal from the Record transponder. However, I get 80% quality on the skylogic data transponder.

Tried with a 39 inch dish and still nothing. Wonder if a better LNBF would help? I'm currently using a FortecStar 0.2 dB universal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)