ATT RC1 account so I can't link any apps

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Holysmoke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
I guess my previous ATT RC1 thread was removed.

This is a new subject about this RC1 crap.

I subscribe to HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and Starz and MLB which I paid $178 for.

I am not able to link any of these apps on amazon firetv, apple tv or my phone to watch MLB on my phone since directv does not know I exist they don't validate me with these apps.

I am still unable to get any support from Directv since I am ATT RC1.

Is there anyone from directv on this forum who can help me?

If you have these services through Directv, why do you think firetv or apple would support them?

have you not heard of HBO GO and similar?

what about MLB at bat?

once you pay directv for the service you can use those apps on many platforms like apple and amazon "IF" you have a directv login

I pay for HBO so I should be able to watch HBO on all platforms like online here HBO GO®. It's HBO. Anywhere.®

It asks me who my provider is and I select directv, it then takes me to directv but they dont recognize me because they dont know I exist

have you not heard of HBO GO and similar?

what about MLB at bat?

once you pay directv for the service you can use those apps on many platforms like apple and amazon "IF" you have a directv login

I pay for HBO so I should be able to watch HBO on all platforms like online here HBO GO®. It's HBO. Anywhere.®

It asks me who my provider is and I select directv, it then takes me to directv but they dont recognize me because they dont know I exist
You might have mentioned the problem with your login first. Having as much information as possible helps to avoid confusion. Have you contacted AT&T, Directv, Apple, or Amazon?

30 seconds on Google tells me there are many that have the same issue.

From what I've gathered it's someone who has DirecTV bundled with internet?
TONS of people have thier D* and Internet bundled, I see it everyday at work .... I have NEVER heard this term for it ...
I will look into it tomorrow if I have time ... I'm curious.

There are issues that people who have combined ATT & DirecTV logins. You may have to call DirecTV and have them separate your DirecTV login from your ATT account. Also, If you sub to that service you should have no issues linking MLB AT Bat, or HBO GO, ect. Yes ROKU and other devices are supported, but you have to link your DirecTV account to these services. I suspect that your using an ATT login as a directv.com login and it's not recognizing the login as it's an ATT.com login and not a DirecTV.com one. This whole thing is a mess. I wish they would just combine everything and be done with it.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
There are issues that people who have combined ATT & DirecTV logins. You may have to call DirecTV and have them separate your DirecTV login from your ATT account. Also, If you sub to that service you should have no issues linking MLB AT Bat, or HBO GO, ect. Yes ROKU and other devices are supported, but you have to link your DirecTV account to these services. I suspect that your using an ATT login as a directv.com login and it's not recognizing the login as it's an ATT.com login and not a DirecTV.com one. This whole thing is a mess. I wish they would just combine everything and be done with it.
I think thats what they are working on with the Access Id.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)