"Attendance is manditory" on wednesday morning from installer....

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
...the installer was here this morning to upgrade VOOM dish and OTA and he stated before going out to calls on wednesday morning, that ALL installers have a "MUST ATTEND" meeting! Hmmmm,
don't know if that is good or bad...but the butterflies have started......he thinks....wait...he IS POSITIVE that VOOM will be around ATLEAST through the 1st of July...(an extention perhaps....?)

salsadancer7 said:
...the installer was here this morning to upgrade VOOM dish and OTA and he stated before going out to calls on wednesday morning, that ALL installers have a "MUST ATTEND" meeting! Hmmmm,
don't know if that is good or bad...but the butterflies have started......he thinks....wait...he IS POSITIVE that VOOM will be around ATLEAST through the 1st of July...(an extention perhaps....?)

They must be have a company weekly meeting no a company meeting from installs inc or voom . But i agree i don't think voom is going anywhere soon.

....I actually asked him if it was a weekly meeting...he stated they HAD their weekly meeting today(according to him, they have them every monday morning....)...he said he is very positive it has to the do with the future of the business realtionship with the installing company he works for and VOOM(he did have a VOOM shirt and does VOOM intalls ONLY....). And on a side note, he says he ALONE has approx. 9 installs in my community alone this week....
so I am VERY optimistic!

Moving to another satallite?

I work for a satellite music providor
this sounds like they are getting ready to do a dish repoint and or upgrade to a larger dish.
the company i work for did this two years ago when our satellite died
it took us 1.5 months to repoint 200,000 dishes.
But who knows :rolleyes: :confused:

Ha ha i got a voom shirt, hat, and a key chain oh yeah i got a voom cup too.

randydpro said:
I work for a satellite music providor
this sounds like they are getting ready to do a dish repoint and or upgrade to a larger dish.
the company i work for did this two years ago when our satellite died
it took us 1.5 months to repoint 200,000 dishes.
But who knows :rolleyes: :confused:

Good point! lets see... a mandatory meeting for the installers on Wednesday... V* is sending out letters this week about lowering the multi-room pricing and stating that 50 new channels are coming (I think 20 are already on the system)... maybe this is leading up to a massive dish change out and re-position to another satellite? Maybe Rainbow-2? Well it is all speculation right now, but it sure does seem like V* will be hanging around well beyond the march 31st deadline..
:yes
Just my $0.02 worth..

TYORK said:
Ha ha i got a voom shirt, hat, and a key chain oh yeah i got a voom cup too.
I am jealous now... :D V* should put some of this merchandise up for sale on their web site. I collect coffee cups, and a shirt, hat and key chain would be nice also! :cool: They would probably be surprised how much product they would sell!

TYORK said:
no not at this time no one has told me about a meeting ....

you arent going to the mandatory meeting???

no wonder you wont answer my questions!!

im a contractor and mine is on thursday.

90 miles up into pittsburgh.

dragon

dragon002 said:

90 miles up into pittsburgh.

dragon

DRAGON,
CAN YOU NOT READ I SAID I HAVE NOT HEARD NOTHING YET BUT BELIEVE ME IF YOU ARE GOING I AM SURE I WILL BE HEARING SOMETHING SOON BESIDES THAT YOU NEED TO BACK OFF OF ME CAUSE I AM ABOUT SICK OF YOUR LITTLE COMMENTS ALL THE TIME . AND BY THE WAY I ANSWER WHAT I WANT TO ANSWER.

T

dragon002 said:

dragon

Dude, in what time I have been here. I've never seen TYORK not answering questions. I don't know if you are a great contractor or not, but you certainly are tone deaf. If my installer had shown up with your general attitude, I would have kicked them out of my house in a second. I would love to know who you really are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)