Where is the installer??

snaggerbob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 16, 2004
Taylorville,Illinois
I was supposed to be getting hooked up today. No one showed up! STRIKE ONE. Guess I shouldn't be suprised after reading all the negatives on installation on here. I called and they were supposed to call back...I'm still waiting. STRIKE TWO. STRIKE THREE and your out Voom. I really wanted to watch the Earnhardt movie tonight in HD. These people need to get there crap together.

You will be able to catch that movie another time. All programming is repeated plenty of times.

Everybody here agrees it's a good idea to call the installer a day or two before to make sure they are really coming. Perhaps call them 2 days before and again 1 day before. It's too bad we have to hold their hands, but that's how it goes. The install is the worst part. Getting Voom is definitely worth it.

snaggerbob said:
I was supposed to be getting hooked up today. No one showed up! STRIKE ONE. Guess I shouldn't be suprised after reading all the negatives on installation on here. I called and they were supposed to call back...I'm still waiting. STRIKE TWO. STRIKE THREE and your out Voom. I really wanted to watch the Earnhardt movie tonight in HD. These people need to get there crap together.

The Earnhardt movie isnt until Saturday :)
12/11 9PM Eastern

Please post the reason that they did not show up. How can they just not show up and not give a reason? There is no excuse for that. Did you call Voom and tell them?
Jerbear

VegasVoomer said:
How do you go about finding out who the installer is?

call installs inc 1-888-987-3474 they can tell you just press 1 when the recording answers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts