Where are the new Channels?

freezetime

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 1, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
Here it is April 1st and no new channels. I have called VOOM 3 times last month(March) and I am not sure if I should bug them again. Anyone know what is going on?

There were a lot of new channels added in March. What are you looking for?

Yes, it is April 1st. It appears that the agreement to broadcast through the end of March has been extended, since Voom is still transmitting. Regarding 50 HD channels, etc, etc---I have no clue.

The Stone Man said:
There were a lot of new channels added in March. What are you looking for?

Yes, it is April 1st. It appears that the agreement to broadcast through the end of March has been extended, since Voom is still transmitting. Regarding 50 HD channels, etc, etc---I have no clue.

That is what I mean. During March, Tuesday and Thursday VOOM added channels. This week nothing! Several CSR's told me VOOM would have a total of 70 HD and 200 SD channels at the end of March, HA! I guess not. Where is WGN? Where are the FSRN's? My patience is growing thin.

freezetime said:
That is what I mean. During March, Tuesday and Thursday VOOM added channels. This week nothing! Several CSR's told me VOOM would have a total of 70 HD and 200 SD channels at the end of March, HA! I guess not. Where is WGN? Where are the FSRN's? My patience is growing thin.
I don't believe there are 70 HD sources..

Oh, Grasshopper, you have much to learn...

freezetime said:

If you read this forum often you should know that CSRs are the LEAST reliable source of information, right below crystal balls and divining rods.

But don't worry, it will all be fixed in "two weeks". Right, gang?! :D

freezetime said:
Several CSR's told me VOOM would have a total of 70 HD and 200 SD channels at the end of March, HA! I guess not. Where is WGN? Where are the FSRN's? My patience is growing thin.

Did you bother to ask the CSR's whether they meant March 2005 or 2006? If there is anything to learn from this forum it is that one should never believe that a CSR knows anything regarding Voom's future (of course the same should be said regarding just about everyone here in this forum).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)