"Attendance is manditory" on wednesday morning from installer....

dragon002 said:
you arent going to the mandatory meeting???

no wonder you wont answer my questions!!

im a contractor and mine is on thursday.

90 miles up into pittsburgh.

dragon
And what is the reason you've never answered any of MY QUESTIONS TO YOU???
I rarely drink so much that I can't hear...Vicki :smug

Jamey K said:
Dude, in what time I have been here. I've never seen TYORK not answering questions. I don't know if you are a great contractor or not, but you certainly are tone deaf. If my installer had shown up with your general attitude, I would have kicked them out of my house in a second. I would love to know who you really are.

Hes the one with the multiple boot marks on his a$$.

goatee; ms.tauche !

TYORK said:
DRAGON,
CAN YOU NOT READ I SAID I HAVE NOT HEARD NOTHING YET BUT BELIEVE ME IF YOU ARE GOING I AM SURE I WILL BE HEARING SOMETHING SOON BESIDES THAT YOU NEED TO BACK OFF OF ME CAUSE I AM ABOUT SICK OF YOUR LITTLE COMMENTS ALL THE TIME . AND BY THE WAY I ANSWER WHAT I WANT TO ANSWER.

T

I'm coming to Indy for the F1 race in June; let us buy you a tall cool one.
You go girl, there are a ton of folks you've helped, who are behind you 100%.

CA voomer

OHMS said:
I'm coming to Indy for the F1 race in June; let us buy you a tall cool one.
You go girl, there are a ton of folks you've helped, who are behind you 100%.

CA voomer

thanks
If he keeps this up i may have to take you up on this by the time the f1 race is here. and i don't even drink.

again thanks

t

OK, so it's like 6 PM PST, Wed morning is over everywhere in the world, so what happened in the meeting?

DarrellP said:
OK, so it's like 6 PM PST, Wed morning is over everywhere in the world, so what happened in the meeting?

Should we assume that they were told not to discuss the meeting on internet forums??

no i sure they were not told that. I just funny to me that i have asked the Regional Manger , Field Manager all with Install Inc. and know one seem to know about this meeting there is a weekly Manditory for all ic that has been going on for every and they are starting to have a monthly meeting with IT starting on Monday. So i don't think this meeting has nothing to do with voom.

tyork

most of you aren't techs, so why would you assume that you would be told anything?? most of you aren't retailers, so why would it concern you?? did GM tell the public that this is the end of OLDS and at first give the owners a date of the last sale, NO, and that drug on for 2 years, a slow death. did john de lorean tell the world that the co was going under, NO, hell he was a VISIONARY like dolan sr and he died broke!!!

at the meeting we were told to do the pre call verify a date as usual, then when we get to the cx home , call and get permission to proceed. once we get permission from installsinc/voom even if GOD FORBID it is shut down, we will be paid for the install. that is why im doing installs, for the $$$$, we don't want burned.
there will be an e mail as to when to start this extra step, but it looks like voom is going down , installs inc is out OR the two parties have no trust anymore as to payments for installs completed

oh god i cant wait to hear the conspiracy theories about this post

dragon

Don't listen to him you guys if you look back on this post he said he didn't even have the meet until Thursday in Pitts. 90 miles away So it seems he is trying to start some crap. to get you all going.

t

dragon002 said:
most of you aren't techs, so why would you assume that you would be told anything?? most of you aren't retailers, so why would it concern you??

dragon

LOLOLOL....You don't know anything!! Wasn't your meeting tomorrow? You're an idiot. And a lazy one at that. You have exposed yourself without anybody having to do a thing. God (capitol G), you must feel like a jackass.

BTW dragon.....YOU were the butt of many jokes today.

You're all steam ....no fire.

Welcome to my first ingore button.

dragon002 said:
most of you aren't techs, so why would you assume that you would be told anything?? most of you aren't retailers, so why would it concern you?? did GM tell the public that this is the end of OLDS and at first give the owners a date of the last sale, NO, and that drug on for 2 years, a slow death. did john de lorean tell the world that the co was going under, NO, hell he was a VISIONARY like dolan sr and he died broke!!!

at the meeting we were told to do the pre call verify a date as usual, then when we get to the cx home , call and get permission to proceed. once we get permission from installsinc/voom even if GOD FORBID it is shut down, we will be paid for the install. that is why im doing installs, for the $$$$, we don't want burned.
there will be an e mail as to when to start this extra step, but it looks like voom is going down , installs inc is out OR the two parties have no trust anymore as to payments for installs completed

dragon

dragon,

no conpisracy theories. We know who it is that is saying "voom is going down". Your lack of credibility based on previous posts has very little to be desired since you are so adamant about VOOM's doom day. Thanks for the insight... I need it tonight. I will put it in my vase of wisdom beside the Voom receiver.

dragon002 said:

dragon

Oh....and God is still spelled with a capitol "G". Jeez you're an idiot.

mr mota,

sorry im not like you and never screw up it was this morning and why i posted this evening, 3.30 wed am, . i know you are a mod , put the wisdom and your hopes for voom in the jar, it wont get far

i am exhausted from worrying about them withholding pay if we install and don't get permission. you have NO IDEA what the techs are going thru!!!!!!!! you have NO idea!!!!

so laugh all you want, im scared to death of doing 6 or so installs and LOSING a thousand dollars for my kids, it isn't funny

DRAGON

Jamey K said:
Oh....and God is still spelled with a capitol "G". Jeez you're an idiot.
No it isn't unless you are speaking of a specific supreme deity, mostly the judeo/christian god. Lower case refers to any being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; especially one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality.

Assuming that everyone believes in the same god you do is a bit arrogant.

BTW, what does god have to do with VOOM?

Mario

So your meeting was from the company you work for than Not from INSTALLS INC. or Voom they where just tell you what you where surpose to be doing anyway that not no new news sound like maybe the ones that had the meeting was not doing there job right in the first place.

Maybe that why i didn't have to go to the meeting. LOL

t

dragon002 said:
mr mota,

sorry im not like you and never screw up it was this morning and why i posted this evening, 3.30 wed am, . i know you are a mod , put the wisdom and your hopes for voom in the jar, it wont get far

i am exhausted from worrying about them withholding pay if we install and don't get permission. you have NO IDEA what the techs are going thru!!!!!!!! you have NO idea!!!!

so laugh all you want, im scared to death of doing 6 or so installs and LOSING a thousand dollars for my kids, it isn't funny

DRAGON

You say that you brought the news that VOOM is going down from the MEETING that no one should miss; yet we found it strange that TYORK who has contacts at Installs Inc and has been a helpful person around here did not hear about the meeting. If you had a long day, sorry but that was not mea culpa. I have them all the time and my kids do not have to go hungry. If you feel, you are jeopardizing your kids food by installing VOOM, think twice and start doing D* and E*. It looks like you are much happier doing that than the crappy VOOM installations that won't pay you, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)