Should we be getting calls from Installs, Inc Installers already?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bookwalk

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
I have not heard from VOOM, other than a call to say my Service Call that was scheduled would not take place, and the email about the shut down April 30.

However, my caller ID says that an Installer (one with a bad rep around here) from Installers, Inc is trying to contact me directly.

Is it already a fact that VOOM will be sending out Installers, Inc Installers to take the VOOm boxes?

If so, I am going to call VOOM and tell them that this particular installer is not allowed on our property based on his botched first install and his venemous attitude about VOOM. (I am sure he wants to just gloat and tell us he told us so)

ALSO, I will not let this Installer on my property, but the second installer, Clarity, Inc may come on my property to take the VOOM box, BUT they must also patch up the holes on our house siding where the VOOM dish is installed.

Who should I call about this--VOOM or Installers, Inc?

It seems like the vultures are hovering....

Has anyone else had calls from any installers from Installers, Inc regarding April 30 and disposal of VOOM stuff?

If so, what did they say?

Actually, the only call we've received was from the installer, Robert Merino, who was supposed to install our upgraded 24". Initially he called on the upgrade to say that he had never gotten the antenna and then we tried contacting him several times but never heard back from him (another installer eventually did the upgrade) until a couple of days ago telling us he could install Dish or Direct for us! Amazing the gall of this guy.

We own our equipment so don't expect a deinstall. Sorry can't help you there. I'm sure there are many people who will want their roof and sides of houses repaired but doubt VOOM/Installs, Inc. will do anything about it.

At this point still enjoying HDTV under mostly cloudy Seattle skies, Gill

I'd call him back and ask what he wants. If it's a sales call, I'd tell him I was on the national DO NOT CALL list, and that if he called again, I'd file a complaint against him :)

That usually makes them go away...

Lob

bookwalk said:
I have not heard from VOOM, other than a call to say my Service Call that was scheduled would not take place, and the email about the shut down April 30.

However, my caller ID says that an Installer (one with a bad rep around here) from Installers, Inc is trying to contact me directly.

Is it already a fact that VOOM will be sending out Installers, Inc Installers to take the VOOm boxes?

If so, I am going to call VOOM and tell them that this particular installer is not allowed on our property based on his botched first install and his venemous attitude about VOOM. (I am sure he wants to just gloat and tell us he told us so)

ALSO, I will not let this Installer on my property, but the second installer, Clarity, Inc may come on my property to take the VOOM box, BUT they must also patch up the holes on our house siding where the VOOM dish is installed.

Who should I call about this--VOOM or Installers, Inc?

It seems like the vultures are hovering....

Has anyone else had calls from any installers from Installers, Inc regarding April 30 and disposal of VOOM stuff?

If so, what did they say?

i would say that it was Installs inc call to let you know that your service call had been cancel i am sure that is all it was . We haven't even heard what we are to do with all the equipment that we have yet.

tyork

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)