PQ on VOOM tonight...is it just...

SeattleVoomer1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2003
us or has the PQ gotten better on some of the VOOM 21? A short time ago we watched the African Garden of Eden on Equator and the PQ was right up there with the best we've ever seen. Each hair of the lions stood out separately and the color satuation seemed right on the money. Browsed through several others of the 21 and saw the same sharpness and color saturation. Maybe they are tuning up for all the new viewers come Sunday?

Now what to do Sunday. The question of the weekend for us.

However, still VOOMing under rainless Seattle skies, Gill

Gill, I concur, I watched Micheal McDonald on Rave and Aimelee on Divine and the PQ was outstanding. Too little too late I guess. I also browsed the SD channels around 9 pm and they also looked much improved from the last time I checked.

Should have known they would get the PQ up to...

DarrellP said:
Gill, I concur, I watched Micheal McDonald on Rave and Aimelee on Divine and the PQ was outstanding. Too little too late I guess. I also browsed the SD channels around 9 pm and they also looked much improved from the last time I checked.

the "DarrellP Standard" right at the end!

At least for the Dish 10 they might want to put their best foot forward. And have the remaining channels up to "DarrellP Standard" as well to sell to other potential buyers.

Still sort of enjoying OTAHD under clear Seattle skies, Gill

Shutdown was interesting.

My PQ was always good except for some of those early Equator shows which obviously had post-production video noise introduced into the picture. Watching Time/Warner Cable in the meantime and the PQ is pretty good all things considered.
Since I have no commitment to TWC will wait and see what happens after DISH stops floundering around and what they really deliver in the way of VOOM. Promises now....but I'll wait until I see some action on their part.

Good night from LaLa land. It's been nice.

Gill, I think the Voom10 will live up to my standards. On Dish, DiscoveryHD and ESPNHD are 3 channels/transponder and they look great. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the Voom 10 looks as good. BTW, I just signed up with Dish for the Voom 10 but they are not yet active.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)