is it just me

jason1234 said:
does discovery hd, the beauty of snakes have the most amazing pq.

I'll have to take your word on that.

I don't do snakes. Any of them. Nope, no snakes. None!

oh. come on. you got to love the reptiles. I have two, a bearded dragon and a savannah monitor(who is to big for his cage and hates me). he needs a good home

jason1234 said:
oh. come on. you got to love the reptiles. I have two, a bearded dragon and a savannah monitor(who is to big for his cage and hates me). he needs a good home

Now, those I like. But snakes? No no no. You keep all the snakes in the world you like. I have to close my eyes during True Grit and Indiana Jones.

You have got to remember, it is just Voom HD. the snake is not really in your living room

Hoooh

I was watching something on Discovery last night and I jumped into the screen it was so clear. I had to wait for my wife to flick back through so I could get out! :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha

jason1234 said:
You have got to remember, it is just Voom HD. the snake is not really in your living room

But,,,but....it looked so real!! Damn thing hissed at me in 5.1

That channel does seem to have the best pq but I wonder if it's the channel or do they just use better cameras?? If all the channels were that clear it would be awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts