Attn DirecTV: Yankees Fans in Upstate NY can not see some games

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You need more than that, but whom knows, perhaps with the Mr. Trap Coach gone, you might have a chance.:)
Mr. Lemaire single handedly changed the way the game is played.
DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! which the wild may once they rid themselves of skoula johnsonn and foster
how did the sabres do when vanek was out? horrible
on the flipside the teams from the woods as you describe them did just fine without gaborik.
Count your lucky stars you still have a team. Isnt your previous owner in prision?
adelphia communications former ceo i think

i can see well be going back and forth next nhl season;)

To (I think) answer the original op's question:

If this works like the Mets (and I think it does)...

The problem lies with your local affiliates. They obviously don't want to get extorted by the Yanks and pay their price to carry this. Especially seeing as much of the impacted market probably gets WWOR via cable, and will likely watch it there, anyway.

Here in CT, the local Tribune station (WTXX) buys the Met games in a package, when they're on WPIX in NY. Unfort, they don't rebroadcast in HD (which is a joke, BTW).

Pffft. I hate the Yanks too (and am married to a Sawx fan, so a 100% anti-Yank household), but I can easily sympathize with someone sort-of-out-of-market and a NY team.

thats the way it is.
the twins are on 2 networks
fsn north- carried throughout twins market
my29- specifiacly a msp staion and cannot be seen in northern mn.
twins games on sundays are always on my29

so anyone that lives in twins territory in northern mn can not see the twins on sundays

My understanding is that the Sunday Twins games are on 29 in the metro and FSN outstate. According to the schedule page for the Twins on the MLB site, the outstate viewers would need to use an alternate challenge to watch the game on Sunday (6/14: 652 on DirecTV and 448 on Dish).

Mr. Lemaire single handedly changed the way the game is played.
DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! which the wild may once they rid themselves of skoula johnsonn and foster
how did the sabres do when vanek was out? horrible
on the flipside the teams from the woods as you describe them did just fine without gaborik.
Count your lucky stars you still have a team. Isnt your previous owner in prision?
adelphia communications former ceo i think

i can see well be going back and forth next nhl season;)

I think we will. :) BTW maybe Mike Ramasey will come back home where he belongs on the bench with Ruff. Hey, maybe you should count your stars....opps...they are in Dallas now:D

You have to admit though....Lemaire does make Hockey boring and I am bet you wild fans are glad to see him go.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)