attn: Mission Impossible fans

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
Anyone else notice that lately the RTN affiliates have been airing episodes of Mission Impossible that they haven't previously? I knew there were more seasons produced than what they airing. Lesley Warren didn't have the acting ability of Barbara Bain but, sure is pretty to look at in these episodes.

Last nights episode... or was it the night before... was either on some time ago or I watched it on DVD. But good to see new episodes. It's a nice surprise to find new episodes. Do you also watch The Twilight Zone? (3am EST on KCBU) Another great show.

Last nights episode... or was it the night before... was either on some time ago or I watched it on DVD. But good to see new episodes. It's a nice surprise to find new episodes. Do you also watch The Twilight Zone? (3am EST on KCBU) Another great show.

I didn't know the twilight zone was even on. I'll have to time shift it, 3AM is too rich for my blood. When the twilight zone first aired, it was very popular and somewhat controversial. I remember fighting to stay awake to watch it. A very interesting show.
:)

Same with the Perry Mason shows, last week I noticed they are filling in some gaps during the first 3-4 airings of shows. Season 3 ended last Friday, will be curious to see if they continue to follow the original airings-order for season 4 this week.

Same with the Perry Mason shows, last week I noticed they are filling in some gaps during the first 3-4 airings of shows. Season 3 ended last Friday, will be curious to see if they continue to follow the original airings-order for season 4 this week.

I noticed last week some of the Perry Mason episodes didn't have Hamilton Burger. I have been enjoying these episodes now since Oct. I'm not sure what seasons I started watching. I like them all.

Twilight Zone airs Saturday at 11:pM EST, I think on KCBU on G10.

Twilight Zone airs Saturday at 11:pM EST, I think on KCBU on G10.
Twilight Zone is airs more than that. It's on Sat 6pm and 11pm and weeknights at 3am (Eastern). It helps if you have a PVR!
You are correct. KCBU on G10.

Oh no.... look at what tonights Mission Impossible is about

"An IMF plan to sabotage an enemy satellite hits a deadly snag."

Better not be G10R

Oh no.... look at what tonights Mission Impossible is about

"An IMF plan to sabotage an enemy satellite hits a deadly snag."

Better not be G10R

:D

Corrado , the actor who played Mr Burger died sometime during the 3rd or 4th season, I'd have to find the episode guide again to remember for sure when. Seems like it was lung cancer. He was a great one, made the role really believeable.
EDIT: I was WRONG on that one! He did die of lung cancer, but it was in 1968, according to perrymasontvshowbook.com
Lt Tragg left in season because of health problems (emphysema) William Talmon (Burger) had a very interesting life.

Last edited:
That's a great website. Now that I have become a fan of this series I will do some reading about it. I had no idea it ran for 9 years. I noticed the that website seems to have been researched in my area. My local Fox channel WXXA is in the credits. I never remember them airing it. I wish they had.

Tonights Hawaii Five-O looks to also be a new episode that RTN has not aired before, or even been aired in the last 10 years. (that I remember) Always good to see new episodes. Episode 30,000 Rooms and I Have the Key

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)