Audio issues on KPBI and KFDF (g10)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

drhydro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 19, 2004
Hey Folks,
Is anyone else having issues with the audio on KPBI and KFDF on g10? the audio on kpbi is gone entirely and when i tune to kfdf the audio comes on for a couple of seconds then cuts out. I have a very strong signal quality readings for this transponder, above 90 %. I have both a 10' bud and a 30 inch winegard and i have the same problem no matter which dish i use. I even rescanned g10 with my BUD, called it a different sat., so i had two sets of channels for g10, one set off of my winegard and one set off of my BUD, both stored in my reciever. I have tried rebooting my reciever (pansat 2700a), that didnt help either. Any clues anyone?

Same here, I even re-scanned them with the exact same results!

Thank you pete, i was starting to think there was a hardware problem in my setup somewhere. Oh well, hope its fixed soon.

drhydro

delete them and rescan them (just do a TP scan). Thats what I had to do...a straight rescan won't work

They will log in as "upn" and "fox" and then they work fine

KPBI works wonderfully over here (62%S/65%Q) in Utah.

KFDF I'll have to look around for, it's not in my channels for some reason.
EDIT: Doh, just wasn't looking. There and works great- probably becuase I just did a rescan ;)
Thanks Iceberg

CharredPC said:
KPBI works wonderfully over here (62%S/65%Q) in Utah.

KFDF I'll have to look around for, it's not in my channels for some reason.

they're on the same TP (12114 V 4444)

thanks iceberg, ill delete both sets of channels i have for g10 and rescan tonight.

Thanks, iceberg. I had the same problem, did just what you said, and it cured it perfectly.

carload said:
Thanks, iceberg. I had the same problem, did just what you said, and it cured it perfectly.

I tuned in to see the Cardinals game, and heard the NFL Europe audio and I was like "what the heck"

rescanned it and it didnt do anything
deleted the channels and rescanned and now they work :)

I had to do that to all 4 receivers.... :D:D

Had the same problem on the Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra, did the same thing, everything is now working great. Thanks Berg... Oh, By the way, I like the new picture.. :D

Thanks Iceberg, I rescanned and now those channels come in just fine.

I guess I'm a day late and a dollar short, I meant to post, just didn't get around to it. These changed pids, so re-scan and volla.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)