Audio issues with AXS TV since Tuesday, what is going on with the channel, is it on AXS TV's end or DirecTV's end.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
someone at AT&T needs to fix this problem and it's clear they don't care about AXS TV, image this issue was happening with TNT, ESPN or USA, then AT&T would have it fixed ASAP.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

someone at AT&T needs to fix this problem and it's clear they don't care about AXS TV, image this issue was happening with TNT, ESPN or USA, then AT&T would have it fixed ASAP.

I agree, though so far, at least on this board, we seem to be the only ones who can hear it. That in itself is quite curious, as it’s anything but subtle.

just check again, Audio issue is still continuing for AXS TV and that confirms AT&T don't give a F*** about this channel.

just check again, Audio issue is still continuing for AXS TV and that confirms AT&T don't give a F*** about this channel.

Why ? (your probably right though).

ATT more than likely has never seen or heard of this site.
You posted about it here and expect them to get right on it ?

It takes them a year to replace a few spans of cable and you want this fixed Now ?

Fwiw, I have that channel on now and am having no issues.

It takes them a year to replace a few spans of cable and you want this fixed Now ?

Doesn't DTV have a network headend where they can monitor every channel coming in.

the audio only sounds fine during the local ads that come from DirecTV's uplink center. the rest of the audio is crap, from the AXS TV national ads to the programming.

Doesn't DTV have a network headend where they can monitor every channel coming in.

According to someone who used to work there, the monitoring is automated now. Even if they had people monitoring it, they can't have the audio for 2000 channels on all at once...

I'd imagine they have meters on everything.

I’m sure you’re correct. No doubt they also have equipment that will monitor for issues such as loss of audio, loss of video, etc., but sadly nothing other than a pair of ears can flag the kind of issue that is occurring here.

Oh my ... this channel does sound awful! It is bad on the TV but just awful through the Denon with 5.1. I have a couple concerts recorded from AXSTV from the past and they sound fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts