? Audio on Huskervision ???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

B.J.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
Western Maine
Does anyone happen to be watching the Nebraska Huskervision channel on G28 today??

I finally got my new SAMI up on the old Orbitron pole that I moved, and turned it to G28, where I plan to use it tomorrow. Locked all the transponders fine, but I can't seem to get any audio on Huskervision? Tried both on my Azbox and on my TT3200 feeding my ROKU. Also tried playing it back via VLC from my TeVii. Get video on all three receivers, but no audio.
TSREADER pretty much shows a flat line for the audio thumbprint.
I'm just curious if other people are seeing the same thing. I was playing the CBS S2 4.2.2 feeds fine, at least the low bitrate version. There was a 70 Mbps channel up there with the non compatable (? dolby e ? or whatever) audio. Couldn't get audio on that either, but that's expected. I was surprised when I couldn't get audio on Huskervision.

I've noticed it coming and going for the last few weeks. A rescan doesn't help either, so it's not PIDs changing. At a loss as to knowing what's up with it'

Thanks. That makes me feel better. I was afraid it had something to do with the new dish, although that didn't make sense if I'm getting the S2 stuff.

I did notice that Huskervision has 2 audio PIDs listed in the PMT, ie 256 and 257. The 256 PID is completely missing. Nothing there at all. The 257 PID is there, and seems to have data, but nothing comes out. Almost looks like it might be some format we can't do. I tried AC3, but that didn't work either.
Thanks.

I watch the DCII version. That DVB NET is way too unpredictable, and changes parameters very often. Not worth it to me, to chase that when the DCII feeds stay put. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)