Audio problems 24 season premiere

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Coaster fiend

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2007
Albany NY market. Audio out of sync and multiple "Max headroom" moments. Anyone else having this problem? Who's to blame? Fox or D? Any solutions?

called Fox 23 in Albany. "We're not having any problems here at the studio and we haven't had any other calls. It must be your satellite provider." i said thank you and resigned myself to a difficult television experience. At 9:45 ish, the problems suddenly disappeared. Oh my. A miracle? I think not.

Channel 2 in St. Louis pixelated and cut out for the duration of the program. They announced on their news program that they were having problems with their digital signal during 24.

I had an issue with the show right after the FBI agent and Jack talked with her boss during the car chase. It froze for about 3 minutes.

Albany NY market. Audio out of sync and multiple "Max headroom" moments. Anyone else having this problem? Who's to blame? Fox or D? Any solutions?

I Live by Albany, in saratoga, But have time Warner and the audio never went out of sync on FOX23 WXXA HD. Im dropping twc on Wednesday though, and 24 is one of my favorite shows so hopefully I don't have any problems when I switch to Directv :D

I had some sporadic audio sync issues, but attributed them to the fact that I had recorded (DirecTV DVR) 24 and then started watching it about 30 minutes into the program.

I was able to solve the problem by stopping the playback, exiting out & then resuming play. Second time it solved itself when I skipped through the commercials.

I am in Phoenix and was viewing the Sat feed of our local Fox although I have experienced similar things when viewing OTA. Maybe it's my receiver (DirecTV HR20-100S). Feeds the TV with component cables - no HDMI--HD tv is too old :(

I had no sync problems out of CT. Only issue I had was that the audio seemed a little low. I had my receiver up to like 25 volume, as opposed to its normal 20.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts