Audio Problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

AIA_SMALZ_11

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 5, 2004
Hello All,

I have had my H-10 reciever since Nov. with no problems. Recently i am having problems with the audio when i switch between SD and HD content. Before i could switch and not have the audio fluctuate at all. Seems since the recent update that is no longer the case. Any ideas on how to regulate the audio? I use my reciever at all times for the audio.

Thanks

I posted a similar question last week, but I didn't get any replies. On my H10, the SD audio is fine. When I am flip to an HD channel, I get a 10-15 second delay in audio. I am not saying it doesn't sync up, it just takes 10-15 seconds for the audio to "load".

Is that the same problem you are having?

I don't have any audio delays but i do get in significant drop in audio volume when switching from SD to HD channels. Never had that prob before.

I have the same audio problem but not on all HD stations. I notice on YES - HD when D* is showing an EI game, the center speaker audio (announcers) has a very low volume compared with the other speakers. It isn't a problem I have noticed with the other HD channels or other Dolby broadcasts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts