Audio Problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AIA_SMALZ_11

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 5, 2004
Hello All,

I have had my H-10 reciever since Nov. with no problems. Recently i am having problems with the audio when i switch between SD and HD content. Before i could switch and not have the audio fluctuate at all. Seems since the recent update that is no longer the case. Any ideas on how to regulate the audio? I use my reciever at all times for the audio.

Thanks

I posted a similar question last week, but I didn't get any replies. On my H10, the SD audio is fine. When I am flip to an HD channel, I get a 10-15 second delay in audio. I am not saying it doesn't sync up, it just takes 10-15 seconds for the audio to "load".

Is that the same problem you are having?

I don't have any audio delays but i do get in significant drop in audio volume when switching from SD to HD channels. Never had that prob before.

I have the same audio problem but not on all HD stations. I notice on YES - HD when D* is showing an EI game, the center speaker audio (announcers) has a very low volume compared with the other speakers. It isn't a problem I have noticed with the other HD channels or other Dolby broadcasts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)