Audio / Video Sync

Status
Please reply by conversation.

firemangc

Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
I am new to the forum, and have several issues.

1 - Audio / Video do not sync on most channels. I'm a new subscriber (2 months), but this issue started this past weekend.

2 - Studdering / Strobe effect on video on some channels. When you're watching live tv, it's like the video is in slow motion. This past weekend, the Giants game on FOX-NY was unwatchable because of this issue. It has since resolved, but does come up from time to time.

3 - From time to time...some HD channels do not work, and the error message is "searching for satellite". Weather is clear, no rain, wind, etc..

4 - On satellilte 99c...most of the signals are in the high 70's and low 80's. Is this accectable, or could this be causing all of my issues?

I appreciate your replies.

Greg

It sure sounds like a local system issue, either signal or hardware; as this sure is not a system-wide issue.

I see that sometimes as well..mostly the studdering of video..it's like it goes into a moment of slo-mo..then picks up normally. I think its a buffer issue, but that's just my guess.

...4 - On satellilte 99c...most of the signals are in the high 70's and low 80's. Is this accectable, or could this be causing all of my issues?

It is low, but workable. The numbers should be in the High 80's to 90's. What are they on 103c? with some transponders in the 70's a decent cumulus cloud will cause signal interruption.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)