Auto Hop not working on one OTA channel

tallfence

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 1, 2010
New Hampshire
Auto Hop is not working on one of my OTA channels. I think it used to work but stopped about two months ago but I can't confirm that. The channel is Boston's WBZ CBS channel 4. Auto Hop works on the satellite channel 4 and all other satellite locals and all other OTA channels including Portland, ME's CBS OTA. The problem is with both of my HWS. Any thoughts?

I don't think you can turn on PTAT without selecting at least (1) day and (1) network at a minimum.

Autohop does work on OTA channels too - it simply matches up *programs* and doesn't care what channel it's on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't think you can turn on PTAT without selecting at least (1) day and (1) network at a minimum.

Autohop does work on OTA channels too - it simply matches up *programs* and doesn't care what channel it's on.

AutoHop works on my OTA channels.

Is it just me or are others missing autohop from Boston's WBZ CBS channel 4-1 OTA? I've had a conversation with DIRT but no solution. Seems to me it's probably just some software flag somewhere Dish needs to change. I get autohop on satellite channel 4-0 and on Portland ME's OTA CBS channel 13-1.

Yes, autohop stopped working on my local CBS OTA, WUSA in Washgington DC. The others still work. This stopped shortly after the two delay was added for OTA for the ABC channel

Just set PTAT for the day before. Turn it off before that day comes.

I have never had OTA channels record with PTAT. MY PTAT is on 7 days a week, but the OTA channels do not record.

PTAT doesn't utilize OTA however with PTAT enabled you can use auto-hop on select OTA recordings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts