Auto hop question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

scoobdawg

Original poster
Hi- New Sling Hopper owner - had it installed yesterday - I'm a bit confused ..I hope you guys can help me out - I'm confused with Prime Time Anytime - I obviously have programs I like on the major networks - should I set up season passes for them? When I did that I noticed I had them both in the PTA as well as the 'normal' schedule - only the PTA had auto hop - can auto hop work on my standard recordings or only on the PTA?

Thanks for your help

I have DNS channels from AAD and what I record from the DNS channels during the PTAT window have the red kangaroo after midnight.

Not quite the total PTAT for DNS channels, but a least part of it.

AFAIK, it has been reported that if you set a timer for a show that is being recorded by PTAT, the time uses the PTAT recording and does not do a separate recording. That is why the AH shows up for that recording. I don't use AH myself.

I have Locals that record PTAT 7:00-10:00 PM CDT. I also record, via ADD from the West Coast, 10:00PM-1:00AM CST and those programs also get the AutoHop red jangaroo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)