Automatic Log-In

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchflorida

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
How about giving us members a break and letting us log into SatelliteGuys.us automatically . . instead of always having to enter our log in information each time.

Your website is one of the few that doesn't log me in automatically. Is this done deliberately to show more advertisements?

Thanks.

Sounds like you have a stuck cookie.

Clear all your SatelliteGuys cookies and then you should be fine.

I am guessing most people who come here log in automatically.

Hmmm.... I let Firefox handle my auto logins. It just asks me the first time in and I say 'Remember Always'... yeah, like Mr. Scott... 'Computer.... Hello computer....'...
(Ok... yeah, I'm kidding about the last part. I still use the mouse...)

Thanks for the tip, Scott. I removed all of the offending cookies, an it now works like it should!

I'd visit more on my storm if it would keep me logged in. It's way too cumbersome as-is, waiting for all these ads to load.

Mobile mode leaves a lot to be desired still for me to use it... normal mode would work fine but i spend so much time 'waiting for script...'

I'd visit more on my storm if it would keep me logged in. It's way too cumbersome as-is, waiting for all these ads to load.

Mobile mode leaves a lot to be desired still for me to use it... normal mode would work fine but i spend so much time 'waiting for script...'

Welcome to SatGuys ;) If not for Ad-Block on firefox id never visit the site.

I haven't had to log-in for years, or if I'm using a computer I never used before. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)