Autopay discount

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
Is the $10 credit still available for the autopay? If so is it automatically applied if you signup or do you have to request it?

Is the $10 credit still available for the autopay? If so is it automatically applied if you signup or do you have to request it?

It's actually for your HD Fee.
It is Not an automatic thing anymore, I was just talking to a rep last night about it, thats from a existing sub point of view, she said that was a discount that is currently over, buit if you ask about it, it may be available.

It is Not an automatic thing anymore, I was just talking to a rep last night about it, thats from a existing sub point of view, she said that was a discount that is currently over, buit if you ask about it, it may be available.

I ask about it and the rep told me it was $5.00 discount now-- don't know whether to trust her or not--

Last edited:

the discount for HD is just for choice pkg only, even if you have auto pay. I dropped to ent. pkg with auto pay and was charged $10 for HD

Mine ran out in Feb. I called and asked about it for another year and the rep told me it was no longer available. I politely told her I would cancel service (and I would have) so she gave it to me for another year.

I have the HD fee waived for 12 months without autopay but I do have paperless billing, if the CSR decides to give you credit HD fee could be one of them, if you have trouble paying the bill to offset the cost(could be 6 or 12 months), or if your out of contract and thinking of canceling.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

You hope !

Exactly! I had it tied to my Autopay enrollment but it vanished with my initial 24 months were up. I had to email Costco support to have them manually add it back but I still have to watch my bill every month as it tends to 'disappear'. A quick email gets it added back again along with a 'we have no idea why it keeps disappearing' explanation.

Best check your bill every month if you were promised it for life....that's all I got to say about thahyut :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts