Status
Please reply by conversation.

fayrich

Old Fart
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2004
CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA
Need someone to tell me if I'm nuts or what. I've had Directv for going on 2 months now. One HR24-500 DVR and one H24 non-DVR with the whole house DVR SWM set-up. About one month ago I disconnected the DVR unit from the tv so I could make modifications to the tv/entertainment wall cabinetry. I left the DVR unit connected up to the dish so that I could still use the whole house DVR function. When I reconnected everything back up yesterday I could not find the autotune function on the DVR. I am sure that that option was there before I disconnected and started my project. Now am I nuts or maybe just having a "senior" episode or am I right? All I can think of is a software change was made when that worthless top banner was downloaded. Of course the autotune function is still on the non-DVR, but I am sure that I also had and used that function on the DVR. Would appreciate a response from anyone who can set me straight on this.:confused:

Like harsh already mentioned. It's never been there for the dvrs. It's stupid not to put it and some of us have complained about not having this simple feature for a very long time. No excuses.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)