AZ Box Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gremlin411

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 16, 2008
South East Texas
I am thinking about getting one of this boxes, but I only have a 1.2 meter dish up right now. I am fixen to put up a 84e with a motor for ku. my 1.2 meter is fixed at 99 with a C2 lnb. With the way things are going now could I get my moneys worth out of this box with my setup, are do I need a larger dish to see the S2 stuff out there.

This box seem hard to operate when I read about it here. I read Linuxman's post and Lak7 about the channel editor and was lost the hole way to end. I did understand it had to be turned on to work....LOL.

This box seem hard to operate when I read about it here. I read Linuxman's post and Lak7 about the channel editor and was lost the hole way to end. I did understand it had to be turned on to work....LOL.
It's not hard to operate, just different.
The Channel List thing is confusing if you don't have a unit to work with.
However, like with any new receiver, once setup and comfortable, it's a very nice unit.

I am thinking about getting one of this boxes, but I only have a 1.2 meter dish up right now. I am fixen to put up a 84e with a motor for ku. my 1.2 meter is fixed at 99 with a C2 lnb. With the way things are going now could I get my moneys worth out of this box with my setup, are do I need a larger dish to see the S2 stuff out there.
I don't have a way to test, but are you able to lock and play regular DVB-S HD C Band stuff now with your Mini Bud?

I really am not sure Lak7. I do not think my dish is tuned right yet. I get 22 tv chanel and 14 radio right now on 99. I have been here for a while but I am new at doing anything.

Try locking the MyNetwork TP on Galaxy 16:
4160 H 27780

For the full potential of the AZ to be used, I'd say you're gonna need a 7.5'+, 10' is better.
But at today's current price, check ebay, I don't think you can beat it.

I have told everyone who asks the question, the Azbox is like NO other FTA receiver I have ever used. It operates differently, gives different feedback, but on the other hand, will do things that no other receiver can EVER dream of doing.

Yes, the learning curve is steep, and if you are fairly new to FTA, you may have issues, this is NOT a beginner's box.

But, prices are right, might want to get one while you can.

Not much S2 on Ku, but that may change, and the 4:2:2 is always handy. :up

Good luck, and ask if you need questions answered, we'll do our best. :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts