AZBOX 0.9.5302-patch.bin update !

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Nope this is the box I got from Rick at Gofast.

I will try it again tonight and load the USB from a PC instead of a mac, maybe that had something to do with it? (Although I did try doing it over the internet by changing the url to fw.azupd.nl and the same thing happened)

Scott,

I don't like to use the auto-download directly to the AZBox myself. As Stargaze has also mentioned. I much prefer and recommend that the FW image be downloaded to the PC, then copied to a USB stick (renamed as necessary) and loaded to the AZBox from the USB stick. This gives you more control over the file handling. On your PC, you can check the file size before you try to install it and you can create a library of all the past image files for posterity. I don't know if the latter is really important, but I do it so that I know that I always have the old files to refer to if something should go awry with a new one. Then, I know that the old versions in my library have already been tested, by me, and known to work and I don't have to fret with downloading it over again.

If you are up to experimentation, try the URL that I listed for your direct download with the AZBox. I still don't recommend it, but it would be interesting to know. Personally, I don't want to do it myself as I don't like to use that procedure. If you are comfortable with it and have been doing it all along, you are welcome to try one more thing. But, remember, I am not urging you to nor recommending it. (I was required to throw my little CMA disclaimer in there). :)

RADAR

Last edited:
Radar that Index of FW is an Excellent Site, no slow downs - straight Downloads, great find since I've had lots of trouble on other Sites - thanks.

JsatTV,

You are welcome. I like to keep links to all of them. Just in case one is down or fouled. Even the site that sends you to the mirror (the one I don't like). Like I said, it is good to have many options available.
You never know when it may be needed.

RADAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts