Azbox HD Premium Plus - RTV East - Tuff TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
along that same line, I am trying to pull in the RTV feeds that are on AMC-3 at 87w using a azbox ultra HD.They are at 3800 H and at 4080 H. I am seeing the channels when i scan but when trying to view them i get a pixel broken part of a picture and then it goes to no signal. I have the settings on dvb-s2 8spk. not sure what the problem is. Any help would be great.

on the azbox elite you need about a 58-60 quality to keep the signal stable. I can get the 4080 TP just fine at 60 quality and the channels lock
The 3800 TP blinks a 51 quality then back to 0 and I cant lock those......Yeah I know I need a bigger dish (the 6 footer aint cutting it on those) ;)
Well I have a strange one..I was having problems with the 3800 TP's on an Azbox as I stated in a previous post that is quoted above. Then I tried an Openbox and it popped the ones at 4080 with no problem so I thought I would get another S-9 for another room. UPS brought it today. I hooked it up, set the antenna settings, scanned the satellite and blam, ALL the 3800's & ALL the 4080's, all with the same antenna the same switch. The signal levels on the 3080's are perfect on the newer box but still to low to pop channels on the other one. I am stumped for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts