azbox premium + power supply

machito6

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 16, 2006
Isla Del Encanto
Hello
Does any one knows were i can buy a axbox premium + power supply ? The power supply the receiver had brunt out in two weeks, azbox seen not to care to much for
customers services or warranty , any way i want a better power supply that the original , any one that knows were i can get the power supply can PM me foe add.
thanks

Hello
Does any one knows were i can buy a axbox premium + power supply ? The power supply the receiver had brunt out in two weeks, azbox seen not to care to much for
customers services or warranty , any way i want a better power supply that the original , any one that knows were i can get the power supply can PM me foe add.
thanks

I'm having the same trouble to find a replacement supply to my AZBox Premium HD+

Mailed a lot of places but no answers. If anyone knows where to find it, i'll be grateful.

Ps.: I live in Brazil, but i have an american friend who can buy it for me there in the US.

I'm having the same trouble to find a replacement supply to my AZBox Premium HD+

Mailed a lot of places but no answers. If anyone knows where to find it, i'll be grateful.

Ps.: I live in Brazil, but i have an american friend who can buy it for me there in the US.

Well its look Opensat is setting me a new one write to them at:

azsupport@opensat.eu they will help you .

So far OpenSat seems to be pretty good at getting that taken care of. I have a new style that I got from the dealer I bought it from. This one is lasting thank god.

So far OpenSat seems to be pretty good at getting that taken care of. I have a new style that I got from the dealer I bought it from. This one is lasting thank god.

What type or new style you got bought from them? Can you attach a picture? To see and how much ?????

Ricks did not charge me for the new one. I will take a pic when I get home and attach it. Sorry I did not get back online last night and did not see this post till today.

Ricks did not charge me for the new one. I will take a pic when I get home and attach it. Sorry I did not get back online last night and did not see this post till today.

Don't worry this is just a hobby, I be waiting to see your the pic. Here how my looks.

Attachments

• New Power Supply Unit.JPG
    New Power Supply Unit.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 218

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)