AZBOX Remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I can't find my AZBOX Elite Remote...

I searched for about 2 hours for it... Don't know if one of my dogs took it and hid it (or ate it)

Anyone know where I can order a new remote for my AZBOX.

I can't find my AZBOX Elite Remote...

I searched for about 2 hours for it... Don't know if one of my dogs took it and hid it (or ate it)

Anyone know where I can order a new remote for my AZBOX.

Scott,

How would you like a software remote while you search for a hardware replacement? Try this one that is attached. You will need FTP client/host program such as Filezilla to connect to begin with and have the IP addressing set up as static (that is what is most recommended).

There are two versions, one for the Elite and one for the Premium. I am not sure which one this is.

Try it out and see if you like.

Gordy

Attachments

• AZrctrl(2).zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 410
Hopefully they make a MAC version of that app soon. ;)

Also since I cant access the menus I cant see what my IP address is to use it. I will have to reprogram one of my harmony remotes and hopefully they got settings for the AZbox. :)

Hopefully they make a MAC version of that app soon. ;)

Also since I cant access the menus I cant see what my IP address is to use it. I will have to reprogram one of my harmony remotes and hopefully they got settings for the AZbox. :)

It was a pain setting up my harmony 550 with the Azbox. I ended up having to use the Azbox remote to teach it commands. Funny thing is...after I finished teaching all the commands it showed up as an Azbox premium, so maybe there is a listing for it. I looked under Opensat and put in Azbox Elite, but there was nothing.

IR Codes for AZBox.

Here you go...

Attachments

• azboxpremiumhd_prontohex.TXT
    103.9 KB · Views: 403
  • azbox-ir.xls
    31.5 KB · Views: 423

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts