AZbox Ultra how do I enteri channels manually

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nicknjen

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2011
Mid Michigan
I have just taken delivery on a brand new AZbox Ultra. I so far am not sure if I made the right decision getting it.

I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to get the CW stations to come in on 91W Galaxy 17/C. I have a 80 plus signal and 85 plus quality from the TP however have had no luck locking the three channels available. On my Viewsat I had to enter them in manually as user channels and they came in no problem. The AZbox I have been entering them in via the remote with no luck to get a channel to come into view. It is saving the information I am putting in however I cannot lock in a channel. For example I have for CW East I put 301 for VPID, 302 for APID, 301 for PCR, I left everything else at the default values and no luck.

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appericated!

I also had forgot to mention that I had seen earlier posts about re-scanning the TP after entering the channel information manually, which I did with no luck.

Yesterday I got the CW channels to come it. There was one additional step I had to do in order to view the channels. I had followed the procedure listed on http://www.satelliteguys.us/231548-a...anually-2.html but I was still having no luck, or they would not show up as a channel on the specific satellite. So I ended up pressing the "ok" key on the remote and chose the satellite Galaxy 19 and had the list of all the channels except the 3 CW's I had just added.. I noticed that there was the colored yellow options at the bottom of the screen to "sort" the channels.. so I chose the yellow option which was listed on screen as "default".. and wham! the CW channels I had entered in (many times I might add) came up and worked GREAT! I have a brand new less than week old AZbox Ultra that I bought from Rick's Satellite that has been Americanized and has the latest firmware on it. So I don't know if this was just a fluke or is something to do with the Ultra or what.. but if anyone else has this problem.. for kicks and grins might want to try this and see if it works!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts