AZBox Ultra question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GreatFTA

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Mississippi Delta
Hey guys!
I'm in the process of getting back into C-band and Ku-band fta. It has been awhile since I've been in fta. I believe it's been 5 years.
I have a AZBox Ultra receiver. I have been reading about the latest things such as DVB-S2 and other signals.
I guess my AZBox would be obsolete as far as scanning the latest signals.
Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

The Ultra can receive DVB-S2.

If that Ultra has been sitting for a while you might want to take the hard drive cover off and the drive caddy out and check the CMOS battery on the main board. It's one of those coin size batteries that's either 3.6 or 3.0v and they do go dead over time. I've changed mine out in the Ultra and the Elite I have a couple of times over the years.

Reactions: Cham
If that Ultra has been sitting for a while you might want to take the hard drive cover off and the drive caddy out and check the CMOS battery on the main board. It's one of those coin size batteries that's either 3.6 or 3.0v and they do go dead over time. I've changed mine out in the Ultra and the Elite I have a couple of times over the years.

Thank you for the tip!

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts